powered by FreeFind

Locations of visitors to this page

Bondi Junction music shop, circa 1910

This prosperous-looking music shop called Hope's Corner stood at the corner of Oxford Street and Cowper Street (now Bronte Road). The building has long gone. The pole on the right carries telephone wires, not electric power. Note the pillar-style postbox, a few of which survive in the Eastern Suburbs.